Unconventional Choices for Unconventional Times Credit and Quantitative Easing in Advanced Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Staff Position Notes with number 2009/27.
Date of creation: 04 Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwäbe, Carsten, 2013. "Unkonventionelle Geldpolitik: Warum die Europäische Zentralbank ihre Unabhängigkeit nicht verloren hat," CIW Discussion Papers 3/2013, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Pikkarainen, Pentti, 2010. "Central bank liquidity operations during the financial market and economic crisis: observations, thoughts and questions," Research Discussion Papers 20/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2011.
"Monetary policy trade-offs in a portfolio model with endogenous asset supply,"
32019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2012. "Monetary Policy Trade-Offs in a Portfolio Model with Endogenous Asset Supply," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 65402, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies be Added to the Central Bank Toolkit? A Review of the Experience So Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Murtaza H. Syed & Hiromi Yamaoka, 2010. "Managing the Exit: Lessons from Japan's Reversal of Unconventional Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 10/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Joyce, Michael & Lasaosa, Ana & Stevens , Ibrahim & Tong, Matthew, 2010. "The financial market impact of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 393, Bank of England.
- Schüder, Stefan, 2011. "Monetary policy trade-offs in a portfolio model with endogenous asset supply," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 127, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2013. "To the problem of turbulence in quantitative easing transmission channels and transactions network channels at quantitative easing policy implementation by central banks," Papers 1305.5656, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.