Coping with the Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Staff Position Notes with number 2009/08.
Date of creation: 23 Apr 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, Cédric Tille, 2010.
"The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis,"
IHEID Working Papers, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies
18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Gian‐Maria Milesi‐Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2011. "The great retrenchment: international capital flows during the global financial crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 285-342, 04.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cedric Tille, 2011. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 382011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Susanto, Dwi & Adcock, Flynn J. & Thevanedz, Shad & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Costa, Rafael F., 2010. "The Spillover Effects of the Global Financial Crisis on Latin America," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 61422, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pelinescu, Elena, 2012. "Transmission Mechanism of Monetary Policy in Romania. Insights into the Economic Crisis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-21, September.
- Gylfi Zoega, 2009. "A double-edged sword. High interest rates in capital-control regimes," Economics, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland wp47, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2010. "Inflation Targeting and the Crisis: An Empirical Assessment," MPRA Paper 19960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josifidis, Kosta & Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Gimet, Céline & Pucar, Emilija Beker, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy responses to financial crises in emerging European economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 577-591.
- Sebastián Katz, 2009. "The Center and the Periphery: The Transmission of the Crisis to Latin American Economies," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(53-54), pages 117-166, January -.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.