Coping with the Crisis: Policy Options for Emerging Market Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Staff Position Notes with number 2009/08.
Date of creation: 23 Apr 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, Cédric Tille, 2010.
"The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis,"
IHEID Working Papers
18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Gian‐Maria Milesi‐Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2011. "The great retrenchment: international capital flows during the global financial crisis," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 285-342, 04.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cedric Tille, 2011. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 382011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Irineu E. Carvalho Filho, 2010.
"Inflation Targeting and the Crisis: An Empirical Assessment,"
IMF Working Papers
10/45, International Monetary Fund.
- de Carvalho Filho, Irineu, 2010. "Inflation Targeting and the Crisis: An Empirical Assessment," MPRA Paper 19960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.