The Case for Global Fiscal Stimulus
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Staff Position Notes with number 2009/03.
Date of creation: 06 Mar 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2012.
"The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap,"
CAMA Working Papers
2012-17, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Ueda, Kozo, 2013. "The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1264-1283.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "The fiscal multiplier and spillover in a global liquidity trap," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 51, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "The Fiscal Multiplier and Spillover in a Global Liquidity Trap," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas, 2013.
"Fiscal deficits and current account deficits,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2062-2082.
- Magdalena RĂDULESCU, 2011. "The Efficiency of the Fiscal Policy in the EU and Its Role in the Economic Recovery by Attracting FDIs," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 23, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.