Subsidiaries or Branches
AbstractStaff Discussion Notes showcase the latest policy-related analysis and research being developed by individual IMF staff and are published to elicit comment and to further debate. These papers are generally brief and written in nontechnical language, and so are aimed at a broad audience interested in economic policy issues. This Web-only series replaced Staff Position Notes in January 2011.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Staff Discussion Notes with number 11/04.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Sarcinelli, 2012. "Come difendere la globalizzazione e salvaguardare i sistemi bancari dal contagio," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 65(257), pages 9-47.
- Ren, Haocong, 2011. "Countercyclical financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5823, The World Bank.
- Julian T. S. Chow & Jay Surti, 2011. "Making Banks Safer," IMF Working Papers 11/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Y. Siregar, 2012.
"How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies,"
South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre, number occ54, June.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2014. "How should we bank with foreigners? An empirical assessment of lending behavior of international banks to six East Asian economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 552-568.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?—An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 386, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cull, Robert & Martínez Pería, María Soledad, 2013.
"Bank ownership and lending patterns during the 2008–2009 financial crisis: Evidence from Latin America and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4861-4878.
- Cull, Robert & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2012. "Bank ownership and lending patterns during the 2008-2009 financial crisis : evidence from Latin America and Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6195, The World Bank.
- Tröger, Tobias H., 2013. "The single supervisory mechanism - Panacea of quack banking regulation? Preliminary assessment of the evolving regime for the prudential supervision of banks with ECB involvement," SAFE Working Paper Series 27, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011.
"Liquidity Management of U.S. Global Banks: Internal Capital Markets in the Great Recession,"
in: Global Financial Crisis
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cetorelli, Nicola & Goldberg, Linda S., 2012. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 299-311.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession," NBER Working Papers 17355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: internal capital markets in the Great Recession," Staff Reports 511, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Feyen, Erik & Letelier, Raquel & Love, Inessa & Maimbo, Samuel Munzele & Rocha, Roberto, 2014. "The impact of funding models and foreign bank ownership on bank credit growth : is Central and Eastern Europe different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6783, The World Bank.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners? An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behaviour of International Banks to Six East Asian Countries," CAMA Working Papers 2012-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Liang, Hsin-Yu & Ching, Yann Peng & Chan, Kam C., 2013. "Enhancing bank performance through branches or representative offices? Evidence from European banks," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 495-508.
- Feyen, Erik & Kibuuka, Katie & Otker-Robe, Inci, 2012. "Bank deleveraging : causes, channels, and consequences for emerging market and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6086, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.