Vietnam: Statistical Appendix
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Staff Country Reports with number 07/386.
Date of creation: 17 Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abott, Philip & Boys, Kathryn & Tarp, Finn & Huong, Pham Lan, 2008. "Trade and Development in Vietnam: Exploring Investment Linkages," MPRA Paper 29382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 156-173, April.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions," MPRA Paper 13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giang, Thanh Long, 2008. "Social Health Insurance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 9926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.