Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy of Transition Economies of Central and Eastern Europe after the Launch of EMU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Policy Discussion Papers with number 99/5.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2000.
"Options for the exchange rate policies in the EU accession countries (and other emerging market economies),"
W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers
13, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Bofinger, Peter & Wollmershaeuser, Timo, 2000. "Options For The Exchange Rate Policies Of The EU Accession Countries (And Other Emerging Market Economies)," CEPR Discussion Papers 2379, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Syrichas, 2008.
"Monetary Policy Strategy and the Euro: Lessons from Cyprus,"
Cyprus Economic Policy Review,
University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 2(2), pages 81-102, December.
- George Syrichas, 2008. "Monetary Policy Strategy And The Euro: Lessons from Cyprus," Working Papers 2008-6, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2001. "From inflation targeting to the euro-peg: A model of monetary convergence for transition economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 233-251, September.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2008. "Relative inflation-forecast as monetary policy target for convergence to the euro," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1061-1081.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2005. "Monetary convergence of the EU accession countries to the eurozone: A theoretical framework and policy implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 203-225, January.
- Michael Frenkel & Christiane Nickel, 2002. "How Symmetric Are the Shocks and the Shock Adjustment Dynamics Between the Euro Area and Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC) ?," IMF Working Papers 02/222, International Monetary Fund.
- AgnÃ¨s BÃ©nassy-QuÃ©rÃ© & Amina LahrÃ¨che-RÃ©vil, 2000. "The Euro as a Monetary Anchor in the CEECs," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 303-321, October.
- Frensch, Richard, 2001. "Some perspectives on currency relations between EMU and Central and East European EU accession countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 175-181, September.
- federico ravenna & fabio natalucci, 2003.
"the road to adopting the euro: monetary policy and exchange rate regimes in EU candidate countries,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
227, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fabio M. Natalucci & Federico Ravenna, 2002. "The road to adopting the euro: monetary policy and exchange rate regimes in EU candidate countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 741, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrea Brasili & Bruno Sitzia, 2003. "Risk Related Non Linearities in Exchange Rates: Evidence from a Panel of Central and Eastern European Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 135-155, April.
- Georgi Chukalev, 2002. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect in the Bulgarian Economy," Working paper series 22002en, Agency for Economic Analysis and Forecasting.
- Fabrizio Iacone & Renzo Orsi, 2002. "Exchange Rate Management and Inflation Targeting in the CEE Accession Countries," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp08, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Lucjan T Orlowski, 2005.
"Monetary Convergence of the EU Candidates to the Euro: A Theoretical Framework and Policy Implications,"
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2001. "Monetary convergence of the EU candidates to the Euro: A theoretical framework and policy implications," ZEI Working Papers B 25-2001, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 2000.
"A dynamic approach to inflation targeting in transition economies,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 11-2000, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Lucjan T Orlowski, 2005. "A Dynamic Approach to Inflation Targeting in Transition Economies," Macroeconomics 0501038, EconWPA.
- Iika Korhonen & Mare Randveer, 2000. "Assessment of the Euro\'s implications for European economic development," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2000-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 11 Oct 2000.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2001. "A Model of Exchange Rate Regime Choice in the Transitional Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 01/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucjan T. Orlowski, 2005. "Targeting Relative Inflation Forecast as Monetary Policy Framework for Adopting the Euro," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp754, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Domac, Ilker & Peters, Kyle & Yuzefovich, Yevgeny, 2001. "Does the exchange rate regime affect macroeconomic performance : evidence from transition economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2642, The World Bank.
- Buiter, Willem H & Grafe, Clemens, 2002. "Anchor, Float or Abandon Ship: Exchange Rate Regimes for Accession Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.