The Role of the Currency Board in Bulgaria's Stabilization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Policy Discussion Papers with number 99/3.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefka Slavova, 2003. "Money demand during hyperinflation and stabilization: Bulgaria, 1991-2000," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1303-1316.
- Mart Sõrg, 2005. "Estonia’s Accession to the EMU," Working Papers 133, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Neven Valev, 2000. "Building Monetary Credibility in a Transforming Economy," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0212, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dalia Grigonyté, 2003. "Impact of Currency Boards on Fiscal Policy in Central and Eastern European Countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 111-133, June.
- Ying Wu, 2005. "Determining a Modified Currency Board's Two-Period Exchange Rate Strategy," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 347-357, November.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000.
"Is 'Getting The Prices Right' Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000. "Is "Getting The Prices Right" Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail," Bulletins 12970, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Neven Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004.
"Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0424, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2007. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence from the Currency Board in Bulgaria," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 111-121.
- Neven T. Valev & John A. Carlson, 2004. "Beliefs about Exchange-Rate Stability: Survey Evidence From the Currency Board in Bulgaria," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-705, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Moheeput, Ashwin, 2008. "Issues on the choice of Exchange Rate Regimes and Currency Boards – An Analytical Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 855, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Atanas Christev, 2005. "The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand (or Cagan Revisited): Some New Empirical Evidence from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0507, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.