Pension Reform, Investment Restrictions and Capital Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Policy Discussion Papers with number 04/4.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dayoub, Mariam & Lasagabaster, Esperanza, 2008. "General trends in competition policy and investment regulation in mandatory defined contribution markets in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4720, The World Bank.
- Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "Is locking domestic funds into the local market beneficial? Evidence from the Polish pension reforms," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 339-360, December.
- Carolina Gómez Restrepo & Diego Jara Pinzón & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2006.
"Impacto De Las Operaciones De Los Fondos De Pensiones Obligatorias En Los Mercados Financieros Colombianos,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002806, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carolina Gómez Restrepo & Diego Jara Pinzón & Andrés Murcia Pabón, . "Impacto De Las Operaciones De Los Fondos De Pensiones Obligatorias En Los Mercados Financieros Colombianos," Borradores de Economia 406, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira & Pfau, Wade Donald, 2011.
"Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants,"
31395, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2011.
- Ajantha Kumara & Wade Pfau, 2013. "Would emerging market pension funds benefit from international diversification: investigating wealth accumulations for pension participants," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 319-335, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.