Globalization Facts and Figures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Policy Discussion Papers with number 01/4.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2004. "Globalization and the need for fiscal reform in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 525-542, June.
- Helmut Wagner & Wolfram Berger, 2003. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 95, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Nijkamp, Peter & van Hemert, Patricia, 2007. "Going for Growth; a Theoretical and Policy Framework," Papers DYNREG14, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Helmut Wagner & Wolfram Berger, 2004.
"Globalization, Financial Volatility and Monetary Policy,"
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Helmut Wagner & Wolfram Berger, 2004. "Globalization, Financial Volatility and Monetary Policy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 163-184, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.