Malaysia: From Crisis to Recovery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Occasional Papers with number 207.
Date of creation: 27 Aug 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen, 2003. "Fünf Jahre nach der Krise - Wo steht Asien heute?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2986, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Anita Doraisami, 2004. "From crisis to recovery: the motivations for and effects of Malaysian capital controls," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 241-254.
- Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton & Natalia Tamirisa, 2007.
"Malaysian Capital Controls: Macroeconomics and Institutions,"
in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 529-574
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Simon Johnson & Kalpana Kochhar & Todd Mitton, 2006. "Malaysian Capital Controls: Macroeconomics and Institutions," IMF Working Papers 06/51, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Senhadji Semlali & Charles Collyns, 2002. "Lending Booms, Real Estate Bubbles and The Asian Crisis," IMF Working Papers 02/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrica Detragiache & Poonam Gupta, 2004.
"Foreign Banks in Emerging Market Crises: Evidence from Malaysia,"
IMF Working Papers
04/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Detragiache, Enrica & Gupta, Poonam, 2006. "Foreign banks in emerging market crises: Evidence from Malaysia," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 217-242, October.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David, 2004.
"Liability dollarization and the bank balance sheet channel,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 247-275, December.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2002. "Liability Dollarization and the Bank Balance Sheet Channel," IMF Working Papers 02/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Umezaki, So, 2006. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Malaysia before the Asian Crisis," IDE Discussion Papers 79, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Alessandro Zanello & Mark R. Stone & Christopher J. Jarvis & Andrew Berg, 2003. "Re-Establishing Credible Nominal Anchors After a Financial Crisis: A Review of Recent Experience," IMF Working Papers 03/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabia Naguib & Joseph Smucker, 2009. "When Economic Growth Rhymes with Social Development: The Malaysia Experience," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 99-113, November.
- Eswar Prasad, 2004. "China's Growth and Integration into the World Economy: Prospects and Challenges," IMF Occasional Papers 232, International Monetary Fund.
- Deesomsak, Rataporn & Paudyal, Krishna & Pescetto, Gioia, 2004. "The determinants of capital structure: evidence from the Asia Pacific region," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 387-405.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.