Fiscal Policy: Issues During the Transition in Russia
AbstractSince 1992, the Russian Federation has moved away from a command economy and has laid the foundation of a market-based system. This paper examines some of the key fiscal policy issues that arose in 1992-96, the period following the onset of economic liberalization and reform.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Occasional Papers with number 155.
Date of creation: 08 Apr 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jack Diamond, 2002. "Budget System Reform in Transitional Economies: The Experience of Russia," IMF Working Papers 02/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000.
"Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies,"
CERT Discussion Papers
0008, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2001. "Effective versus statutory taxation: measuring effective tax administration in transition economies," Working Papers 62, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 347, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gerando Bracho C. & Julio Lopez G., 2005. "The economic collapse of Russia," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 53-89.
- Isabel Pla Julián, 2003. "Cambios institucionales en la economía rusa: de las reformas de mercado a la consolidación monetaria," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 66-91, January-J.
- Gerando Bracho C. & Julio Lopez G., 2005. "The economic collapse of Russia," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(232), pages 53-89.
- Christopher Gerry & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2006. "Inequality, Fiscal Capacity and the Political Regime: Lessons from the Post-Communist Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp831, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 1999. "Black cash tax evasion in Russia: Its forms, incentives and consequences at firm level," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pirttilä, Jukka, 1999. "Tax Evasion and Economies in Transition: Lessons from Tax Theory," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.