Economic Dislocation and Recovery in Lebanon
AbstractThis paper provides background information on the Lebanese economy, based on an analysis of the economic consequences of war, and discusses several issues that will be central to Lebanon's prospects for recovery
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Occasional Papers with number 120.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charalambos Pattichis, 2004. "Budget and trade deficits in Lebanon," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 105-108.
- Sophie Brana, 1999. "Systèmes financiers et croissance en Méditerranée : une analyse comparative," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 207-233.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literature on Demand for Money: Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Axel Schimmelpfennig & E. H. Gardner, 2008. "Lebanon-Weathering the Perfect Storms," IMF Working Papers 08/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Saleh, Ali Salman, 2003. "Public Sector Deficits and Macroeconomic Performance in Lebanon: A Simulation Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp03-14, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Harvie, Charles & Pahlavani, Mosayeb & Saleh, Ali Salman, 2006. "Identifying Structural Breaks in the Lebanese Economy 1970-2003: An Application of the Zivot and Andrews Test," Economics Working Papers wp06-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Harvie, Charles & Saleh, Ali Salman, 2007. "Lebanon’s Fiscal Crisis and Economic Reconstruction after War: the case of a bridge too far?," Economics Working Papers wp07-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.