Sub-Saharan Africa: Growth, Savings, and Investment, 1986-93
AbstractThis paper assesses the economic performance during 1986-93 of sub-Saharan African countries as a group and of selected analytical subgroups of countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Monetary Fund in its series IMF Occasional Papers with number 118.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: International Monetary Fund, Washington, DC USA
Phone: (202) 623-7000
Fax: (202) 623-4661
Web page: http://www.imf.org/external/pubind.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muyambiri, Brian & Chiwira, Oscar & Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Chiranga, Ngonidzashe, 2010. "The Causal Relationship between Private and Public Investment in Zimbabwe," MPRA Paper 26671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Angeles & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2006.
"Aid Effectiveness: The Role of the Local Elite,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
80, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Luis Angeles & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2006. "Aid Effectiveness: The Role of the Local Elite," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0633, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Luis Angeles & Kyriakos C Neanidis, 2006. "Aid Effectiveness: The Role of the Local Elite," Working Papers 2007_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Dec 2006.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Javed Younas, 2011.
"Should easier access to international credit replace foreign aid?,"
2011-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2011. "Should Easier Access to International Credit Replace Foreign Aid?," IZA Discussion Papers 6024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roodman, David, 2006.
"Aid Project Proliferation and Absorptive Capacity,"
RP2006/04, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving Aid Effectiveness in Aid-Dependent Countries : Lessons from Zambia," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lensink, Robert & White, Howard, 1999.
"Are there negative returns to aid?,"
99E60, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Gounder, Rukmani & Obben, James, 2005. "Theoretical Analysis Of Foreign Aid, Policies And State Institutions," Discussion Papers 23704, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Ernest Aryeete, 2010. "Working Paper 101 - The Global Financial Crisis and Domestic Resource Mobilization in Africa," Working Paper Series 237, African Development Bank.
- Zafar Iqbal & Abdus Sattar, 2005. "The Contribution of Workers’Remittances to Economic Growth in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2005:187, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Ralf Hepp, 2005.
"Can Debt Relief Buy Growth?,"
- Das, Debasish Kumar & Dutta, Champa Bati, 2012. "Global financial crisis and foreign development assistance shocks in least developing countries," MPRA Paper 40281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Sacerdoti & Gonzalo Salinas & Abdikarim Farah, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Scaled-up Aid: The Case of Niger," IMF Working Papers 09/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Monica Beuran & Gaël Raballand & Julio Revilla, 2011. "Improving aid effectiveness in aid-dependent countries : lessons from Zambia," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611901, HAL.
- Joannes Mongardini & Issouf SamakÃ©, 2009. "The Macroeconomics of Scaling Up Aid: The Gleneagles Initiative for Benin," IMF Working Papers 09/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Admasu Shiferaw, 2009. "Which Firms Invest Less Under Uncertainty? Evidence from Ethiopian Manufacturing," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 2, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Eberechukwu Uneze, 2012. "Foreign Aid, Aid Uncertainty And Private Investment In West Africa: An Unobserved Country Effects Model," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 101-123, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.