Global employment trends for youth : 2012
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Office, Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department in its series Global Employment Trends Reports with number 480201.
Length: 55 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Employment Economic and Labour Market Analysis Department, International Labour Office, 4 route des Morillons, CH 1211 Geneve 22, Switzerland
Web page: http://www.ilo.org/empelm/what/pubs/lang--en/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan J. Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010.
"Two-Tier Labor Markets In The Great Recession: France Vs. Spain,"
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 5340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan Jose Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 3269, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Cahuc, Pierre & Dolado, Juan J. & Le Barbanchon, Thomas, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets in the Great Recession: France vs. Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 8152, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard Freeman, 2005.
"Labour market institutions without blinders: The debate over flexibility and labour market performance,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 129-145.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions Without Blinders: The Debate over Flexibility and Labour Market Performance," NBER Working Papers 11286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David N. F. Bell & David G. Blanchflower, 2011.
"Young people and the Great Recession,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 241-267.
- Ambreen Fatima & Humera Sultana, 2009. "Tracing out the U-shape relationship between female labor force participation rate and economic development for Pakistan," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(2), pages 182-198, January.
- Sandrine CAZES & Mirco TONIN, 2010.
"Employment protection legislation and job stability: A European cross-country analysis,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 149(3), pages 261-285, 09.
- Cazes, Sandrine & Tonin, Mirco, 2009. "Employment protection legislation and job stability: an European cross country analysis," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0902, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Howell David R. & Baker Dean & Glyn Andrew & Schmitt John, 2007. "Are Protective Labor Market Institutions at the Root of Unemployment? A Critical Review of the Evidence," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-73, May.
- Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino, 2001.
"The Economics of Employment Protection,"
IZA Discussion Papers
381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Carmen Pages, 2000.
"The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," Research Department Publications 4227, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Carmen Pagés-Serra & James J. Heckman, 2000. "The Cost of Job Security Regulation: Evidence from Latin American Labor Markets," IDB Publications 4119, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Lorenzo E. Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique M. Guillaume, 2012. "Labor Market Flexibility and Unemployment," IMF Working Papers 12/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Fella, Giulio, 2005. "Termination restrictions and investment in general training," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1479-1499, August.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul, 2009. "Reforming German Labor Market Institutions: A Dual Path to Flexibility," IZA Discussion Papers 4100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Botero & Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio LÃ³pez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, .
"The Regulation of Labor,"
19483, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrea Bassanini & Ekkehard Ernst, 2002.
"Labour market regulation, industrial relations and technological regimes: a tale of comparative advantage,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 391-426, June.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Ernst, Ekkehard, 2001. "Labour market regulation, industrial relations, and technological regimes: a tale of comparative advantage," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0117, CEPREMAP.
- Grimshaw, Damian, 2011. "What do we know about low wage work and low wage workers? : Analysing the definitions, patterns, causes and consequences in international perspective," ILO Working Papers 464858, International Labour Organization.
- Lorenzo E Bernal-Verdugo & Davide Furceri & Dominique Guillaume, 2012. "Labor Market Flexibility and Unemployment: New Empirical Evidence of Static and Dynamic Effects," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(2), pages 251-273, June.
- Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2000. "Overeducation in the labor market: a meta-analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 149-158, April.
- Boeri, Tito, 2011. "Institutional Reforms and Dualism in European Labor Markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Gregg, Paul & Tominey, Emma, 2005. "The wage scar from male youth unemployment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 487-509, August.
- L.Guarcello & M. Manacorda & F. Rosati & J. Fares & S.Lyon & C. Valdivia, 2005. "School-to-Work Transitions in Sub-Saharan Africa: An overview," UCW Working Paper 15, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.