Demystifying a "shining example" : German public finances under the debt brake
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 484519.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 2014
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Global Labour University working paper series
taxation; fiscal policy; public expenditure; investment; Germany; fiscalité; politique fiscale; dépenses publiques; investissement; Allemagne; tributación; política fiscal; gasto público; inversión; Alemania;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-04-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-04-11 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2010.
"Growth in a Time of Debt,"
NBER Working Papers
15639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2010. "Growth in a Time of Debt," Scholarly Articles 11129154, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Herr, Hansjörg & Horn, Gustav A, 2012. "Wage policy today," ILO Working Papers 471360, International Labour Organization.
- Godar, Sarah & Paetz, Christoph & Truger, Achim, 2014. "Progressive tax reform in OECD countries : perspectives and obstacles," ILO Working Papers 485510, International Labour Organization.
- Gustav A. Horn & Fabian Lindner & Silke Tober & Andrew Watt, 2012. "Where now for the euro area crisis? Interim assessment and a model for a stable euro area," IMK Report 75e-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1999. "The Economic Consequences of Rolling Back the Welfare State," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011719, December.
- Alexander Herzog-Stein & Heike Joebges & Ulrike Stein & Rudolf Zwiener, 2013. "Arbeitskostenentwicklung und internationale Wettbewerbsfähigkeit in Europa," IMK Report 88-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas Herndon & Michael Ash & Robert Pollin, 2013. "Does High Public Debt Consistently Stifle Economic Growth? A Critique of Reinhart and Rogo ff," Working Papers wp322, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Katja Rietzler & Dieter Teichmann & Achim Truger, 2012. "IMK-Steuerschätzung 2012-2016," IMK Report 76-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- James R. Hines, 2006. "Will Social Welfare Expenditures Survive Tax Competition?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 330-348, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.