Neoliberal unshared growth regime of Turkey in the post-2001 period
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 484126.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Global Labour University working paper series
economic development; economic policy; economic conditions; trend; Turkey; développement économique; politique économique; conditions économiques; tendance; Turquie; desarrollo económico; política económica; condiciones económicas; tendencia; Turquía;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-01-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2014-01-10 (Central & Western Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Özlem Onaran & Nursel Aydiner-Avsar, 2006.
"The controversy over employment policy: Low labor costs and openness, or demand policy? A sectoral analysis for Turkey,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp097, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Nursel AYDINER-AVSAR & Özlem ONARAN, 2010. "The Determinants Of Employment: A Sectoral Analysis For Turkey," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(2), pages 203-231.
- Korkut Boratav & A. Erinc Yeldan & Ahmet H. Kose, 2000. "Globalization, Distribution and Social Policy: Turkey, 1980-1998," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-10, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Hansjörg Herr, 2009. "The labour market in a Keynesian economic regime: theoretical debate and empirical findings," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 949-965, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.