Dual dimensions of non-regular work and SMEs in the Republic of Korea : country case study on labour market segmentation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 483558.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Employment working paper series
precarious employment; labour market segmentation; small enterprise; Korea R; emploi précaire; segmentation du marché du travail; petite entreprise; Corée R; empleo precario; segmentación del mercado de trabajo; pequeña empresa; Corea R;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2014-01-10 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2014-01-10 (Labour Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Verick, Sher & Islam, Iyanatul, 2010.
"The great recession of 2008-2009 : causes, consequences and policy responses,"
ILO Working Papers
457693, International Labour Organization.
- Verick, Sher & Islam, Iyanatul, 2010. "The Great Recession of 2008-2009: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 4934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bird, Miriam & Ernst, Christoph, 2009. "Offshoring and employment in the developing world : business process outsourcing in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 446875, International Labour Organization.
- Moran, Theodore H, 2008. "A perspective from the MNE Declaration to the present : mistakes, surprises, and newly important policy implications," ILO Working Papers 417617, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.