Globalization, employment and gender in the open economy of Sri Lanka
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 479441.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Employment working paper series
equal employment opportunity; gender; promotion of employment; employment policy; women workers; men workers; globalization; Sri Lanka; égalité des chances dans l'emploi; genre; promotion de l'emploi; politique de l'emploi; travailleuses; travailleurs masculins; mondialisation; Sri Lanka; igualdad de oportunidades en el empleo; género; fomento del empleo; política de empleo; trabajadoras; trabajadores masculinos; globalización; Sri Lanka;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-08-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-05 (Development)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bird, Miriam & Ernst, Christoph, 2009. "Offshoring and employment in the developing world : business process outsourcing in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 446875, International Labour Organization.
- Moran, Theodore H, 2008. "A perspective from the MNE Declaration to the present : mistakes, surprises, and newly important policy implications," ILO Working Papers 417617, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.