Employment protection and collective bargaining : beyond the deregulation agenda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 471970.
Length: 32 p. + annex pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Employment working paper series
employment security; law reform; collective bargaining; economic recession; employment creation; developed countries; developing countries; sécurité de l'emploi; réforme législative; négociation collective; récession économique; création d'emploi; pays développés; pays en développement; seguridad en el empleo; reforma legislativa; negociación colectiva; recesión económica; creación de empleos; países desarrollados; países en desarrollo;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006.
"Job flow dynamics and firing restrictions: evidence from Europe,"
Working Paper Series
0602, European Central Bank.
- Julián Messina & Giovanna Vallanti, 2007. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 279-301, 06.
- Messina, Julián & Vallanti, Giovanna, 2006. "Job Flow Dynamics and Firing Restrictions: Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 2045, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bird, Miriam & Ernst, Christoph, 2009. "Offshoring and employment in the developing world : business process outsourcing in the Philippines," ILO Working Papers 446875, International Labour Organization.
- Verick, Sher & Islam, Iyanatul, 2010.
"The Great Recession of 2008-2009: Causes, Consequences and Policy Responses,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Verick, Sher & Islam, Iyanatul, 2010. "The great recession of 2008-2009 : causes, consequences and policy responses," ILO Working Papers 457693, International Labour Organization.
- Moran, Theodore H, 2008. "A perspective from the MNE Declaration to the present : mistakes, surprises, and newly important policy implications," ILO Working Papers 417617, International Labour Organization.
- Aleksynska, Mariya, 2014. "Deregulating labour markets : how robust is the analysis of recent IMF working papers?," ILO Working Papers 484966, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.