Income inequality as a cause of the Great Recession? : A survey of current debates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 470934.
Length: 93 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conditions of work and employment series
income distribution; household income; wage differential; economic recession; China; Germany; USA; répartition du revenu; revenu des ménages; disparité des salaires; récession économique; Chine; Allemagne; Etats- Unis; distribución del ingreso; ingreso de los hogares; diferencia del salario; recesión económica; China; Alemania; Estados Unidos;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2009. "Sorgenfreier Reichtum: jenseits von Konjunktur und Krise lebt nur ein Prozent der Bevölkerung," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(35), pages 590-597.
- Tomoyuki Fukumoto & Ichiro Muto, 2012.
"Rebalancing China's Economic Growth: Some Insights from Japan's Experience,"
China & World Economy,
Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(1), pages 62-82, 01.
- Muto, Ichiro & Fukumoto, Tomoyuki, 2011. "Rebalancing China’s economic growth: some insights from Japan’s experience," MPRA Paper 32570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simon Sturn, 2011. "Labour market regimes and unemployment in OECD countries," IMK Working Paper 6-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benjamin Carton & Ludovic Gauvin, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in China: An International Perspective," Working Papers 2011-08, CEPII research center.
- Clovis Kerdrain & Isabell Koske & Isabelle Wanner, 2010. "The Impact of Structural Policies on Saving, Investment and Current Accounts," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 815, OECD Publishing.
- Anita Wölfl & Isabelle Wanner & Tomasz Kozluk & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2009. "Ten Years of Product Market Reform in OECD Countries: Insights from a Revised PMR Indicator," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 695, OECD Publishing.
- Eckhard Hein, 2013. "Finance-dominated Capitalism and Redistribution of Income: A Kaleckian Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_746, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Steven M. Fazzari, 2013.
"Inequality and Household Finance during the Consumer Age,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_752, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Steven Fazzari & Barry Z. Cynamon, 2013. "Inequality and Household Finance during the Consumer Age," INET Research Notes 23, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Giorgio Bellettini & Flavio Delbono, 2013.
"Persistence of High Income Inequality and Banking Crises: 1980-2010,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4293, CESifo Group Munich.
- G. Bellettini & F. Delbono, 2013. "Persistence of high income inequality and banking crises: 1980-2010," Working Papers wp885, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Georg Feigl & Sepp Zuckerstätter, 2013. "Wettbewerbs(des)orientierung," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 2, WWWforEurope.
- Sebastian Dullien & Till van Treeck, 2012. "Ziele und Zielkonflikte der Wirtschaftspolitik und Ansätze für Indikatoren und Politikberatung," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 211, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "The role of income inequality in crisis theories and in the subprime crisis," Working Papers PKWP1305, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Hein, Eckhard & Truger, Achim, 2013. "Future fiscal and debt policies: Germany in the Context of the European Monetary Union," IPE Working Papers 24/2013, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Thomas Goda, 2013. "Changes in income inequality from a global perspective: an overview," Working Papers PKWP1303, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Till van Treeck, 2012. "Did inequality cause the U.S. financial crisis?," IMK Working Paper 91-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.