Wage-led or profit-led supply : wages, productivity and investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 470930.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Conditions of work and employment series
wages; labour productivity; employment; OECD countries; salaire; productivité du travail; emploi; pays de l'OCDE; salario; productividad del trabajo; empleo; países de la OCDE;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miguel A. León-Ledesma, 1999.
"Accumulation, Innovation and Catching-Up: An Extended Cumulative Growth Model,"
Studies in Economics
9906, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Miguel A. LeÛn-Ledesma, 2002. "Accumulation, innovation and catching-up: an extended cumulative growth model," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 201-216, March.
- Anders Forslund & Nils Gottfries & Andreas Westermark, 2008. "Prices, Productivity and Wage Bargaining in Open Economies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(1), pages 169-195, 03.
- Eckhard Hein & Artur Tarassow, 2010.
"Distribution, aggregate demand and productivity growth: theory and empirical results for six OECD countries based on a post-Kaleckian model,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 727-754.
- Eckhard Hein & Artur Tarassow, 2008. "Distribution, aggregate demand and productivity growth - theory and empirical results for six OECD countries based on a Post-Kaleckian model," IMK Working Paper 18-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Nelson H. Barbosa-Filho & Lance Taylor, 2006. "Distributive And Demand Cycles In The Us Economy-A Structuralist Goodwin Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 389-411, 07.
- Funk, P., 1997.
"Induced Innovation Revisited,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Mark Knell, 2004. "Structure Change and the Kaldor-Verdoorn law in the 1990s," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 105(1), pages 71-83.
- Wendy Carlin & Andrew Glyn & John Van Reenen, 1999.
"Export Market Performance of OECD countries: an empirical examination of the role of cost competitiveness,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John, 2001. "Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(468), pages 128-62, January.
- Adalmir Marquetti, 2004. "Do Rising Real Wages Increase The Rate Of Labor-Saving Technical Change? Some Econometric Evidence," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 432-441, November.
- Daniele Tavani & Peter Flaschel & Lance Taylor, 2011. "Estimated non-linearities and multiple equilibria in a model of distributive-demand cycles," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 519-538, October.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & �zlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Scott Carter, 2007. "Real wage productivity elasticity across advanced economies, 1963-1996," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 29(4), pages 573-600, July.
- Alvaro Angeriz & John McCombie & Mark Roberts, 2009. "Increasing Returns and the Growth of Industries in the EU Regions: Paradoxes and Conundrums," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 127-148.
- Wiemer Salverda, 2009. "WP 71 - The Dutch minimum Wage. A radical reduction shifts the main focus to part-time jobs," AIAS Working Papers wp71, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Francesco Crespi & Mario Pianta, 2008. "Demand and innovation in productivity growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(6), pages 655-672.
- Michalis Nikiforos & Duncan K. Foley, 2012. "Distribution And Capacity Utilization: Conceptual Issues And Empirical Evidence," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 200-229, 02.
- Stilianos Alexiadis & Dimitrios Tsagdis, 2010. "Is cumulative growth in manufacturing productivity slowing down in the EU12 regions?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(6), pages 1001-1017.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.