Employment trends in Indonesia over 1996-2009 : casualization of the labour market during an era of crises, reforms and recovery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 466252.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Employment working paper series
employment; unemployment; labour force participation; employment status; economic recession; economic recovery; trend; Indonesia; emploi; chômage; taux d'activité; statut dans l'emploi; récession économique; reprise économique; tendance; Indonésie; empleo; desempleo; tasa de actividad de mano de obra; situación ocupacional; recesión económica; recuperación económica; tendencia; Indonesia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arianto A. Patunru & Erna Zetha, 2010. "Indonesia's Savior: Fiscal, Monetary, Trade, or Luck?," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(4), pages 721-740, April.
- M. Chatib Basri & Arianto Patunru, 2006.
"Survey Of Recent Developments,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 295-319.
- Arianto Patunru & Christian von Luebke, 2010. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 7-31.
- Hadi Soesastro & M. Chatib Basri, 1998. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 3-54.
- Ari Kuncoro, 2004. "Bribery in Indonesia: some evidence from micro-level data," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-354.
- Chris Manning & Kurnya Roesad, 2007. "The Manpower Law of 2003 and its implementing regulations: Genesis, key articles and potential impact," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 59-86.
- Chris Manning, 2000. "Labour Market Adjustment to Indonesia's Economic Crisis: Context, Trends and Implications," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 105-136.
- Daniel Suryadarma & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto, 2005. "The Measurement and Trends of Unemployment in Indonesia : The Issue of Discouraged Workers," Labor Economics Working Papers 22545, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Anderson, 2010. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability: Lessons for the Public Sector," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 6(4), pages 611-624, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.