Mainstreaming environmental issues in sustainable enterprises : an exploration of issues, experiences and options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 462097.
Length: 65 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Employment working paper series
environmental management; environmental protection; environmental impact assessment; green jobs; enterprise level; gestion de l'environnement; protection de l'environnement; évaluation de l'impact sur l'environnement; emplois verts; niveau de l'entreprise; gestión ambiental; protección ambiental; evaluación del impacto ambiental; empleos verdes; a nivel de la empresa;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randy Becker & Ronald Shadbegian, 2008.
"The Green Industry: An Examination of Environmental Products Manufacturing,"
08-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Randy A. Becker & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2008. "The Green Industry: An Examination of Environmental Products Manufacturing," NCEE Working Paper Series 200810, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2008.
- Mathew Forstater, 2006. "Green Jobs: Public Service Employment and Environmental Sustainability," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 49(4), pages 58-72, July.
- Don Fullerton & Andrew Leicester & Stephen Smith, 2008. "Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 14197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward B. Barbier, PhD, 2010. "Green Stimulus, Green Recovery and Global Imbalances," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 11(2), pages 149-177, April.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2004. "Product Standards, Exports and Employment An Analytical Study," MPRA Paper 30160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.