Issues in labour market inequality and women's participation in India's National Rural Employment Guarantee Programme
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 461714.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Working paper series, International Labour Office.
equal employment opportunity; women workers; rural women; employment security; employment creation; rural employment; India; égalité des chances dans l'emploi; travailleuses; femmes rurales; sécurité de l'emploi; création d'emploi; emploi rural; Inde; igualdad de oportunidades en el empleo; trabajadoras; mujeres rurales; seguridad en el empleo; creación de empleos; empleo rural; India;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ninno, Carlo del & Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Milazzo, Annamaria, 2009.
"How to make public works work : a review of the experiences,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
48567, The World Bank.
- Carlo del Ninno & Kalanidhi Subbarao & Annamaria Milazzo, 2009. "How to Make Public Works Work : A Review of the Experiences," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11718, The World Bank.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2008. "Promoting Equality Through an Employment of Last Resort Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_545, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kapur Mehta, Aasha & Shah, Amita, 2003. "Chronic Poverty in India: Incidence, Causes and Policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 491-511, March.
- Stephanie Seguino & Caren A. Grown, 2006. "Feminist-Kaleckian Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_446, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2009. "Promoting Gender Equality through Stimulus Packages and Public Job Creation: Lessons Learned from South Africa’s Expanded Public Works Programme," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_101, Levy Economics Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.