Employment diagnostic analysis : Malawi
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 461444.
Length: 108 pages
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Employment Working Paper
employment; child labour; wages; labour productivity; education; labour supply; Malawi; emploi; travail des enfants; salaire; productivité du travail; éducation; offre de main-d'oeuvre; Malawi; empleo; trabajo infantil; salario; productividad del trabajo; educación; oferta de mano de obra; Malaui;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Papageorgiou & Petia Stoytcheva, . "What Do We Know About the Impact of AIDS on Cross-Country Income So Far?," Departmental Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Kim, Se-Jik & Kim, Yong Jin, 2000. "Growth gains from trade and education," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 519-545, April.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2012.
"AIDS, “reversal” of the demographic transition and economic development: evidence from Africa,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 871-897, July.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2006. "AIDS, "Reversal" of the Demographic Transition and Economic Development: Evidence from Africa," NBER Working Papers 12181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2006. "The Long-Run Economic Costs of aids: A Model with an Application to South Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 20(1), pages 55-89.
- Record, Richard & Davies, Simon, 2007. "Determinants and impact of private sector investment in Malawi: evidence from the 2006 investment climate survey," MPRA Paper 3818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Record, 2007. "From policy to practice: changing government attitudes towards the private sector in Malawi," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 805-816.
- Datar, Gayatri & Del Carpio, Ximena & Hoffman, Vivian, 2009. "Can a market-assisted land redistribution program improve the lives of the poor ? evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5093, The World Bank.
- Minot, Nicholas & Benson, Todd, 2009. "Fertilizer subsidies in Africa: Are vouchers the answer?," Issue briefs 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2007.
"Returns to Capital in Microenterprises: Evidence from a Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Suresh de Mel & David McKenzie & Christopher Woodruff, 2008. "Returns to Capital in Microenterprises: Evidence from a Field Experiment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1329-1372, November.
- de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher, 2007. "Returns to capital in microenterprises : evidence from a field experiment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4230, The World Bank.
- Tchale, Hardwick, 2009. "The efficiency of smallholder agriculture in Malawi," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(2), September.
- Wodon, Quentin & Beegle, Kathleen, 2006. "Labor Shortages Despite Underemployment? Seasonality in Time Use in Malawi," MPRA Paper 11083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alwyn Young, 2007. "In sorrow to bring forth children: fertility amidst the plague of HIV," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 283-327, December.
- Paul Bennell, 2005. "The Impact of the AIDS Epidemic on the Schooling of Orphans and Other Directly Affected Children in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 467-488.
- Dick Durevall & Annika Lindskog, 2011. "Uncovering the impact of the HIV epidemic on fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: the case of Malawi," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 629-655, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.