Old age support and fertility
AbstractProvides a general framework for analysing potential links between trends in fertility and the need for security in old age.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 276553.
Length: 104 P. pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Population and Labour Policies Programme working paper series
WEP pub; fertility; family size; old age; developing countries; literature survey; research method; bibliography; graph; questionnaire; pub PME; fécondité; dimension de la famille; vieillesse; pays en développement; revue de littérature; méthode de recherche; bibliographie; graphique; questionnaire; pub PME; fecundidad; tamaño de la familia; vejez; países en desarrollo; artículo bibliográfico; método de investigación; bibliografía; gráfico; cuestionario;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1986.
"Risk, Implicit Contracts and the Family in Rural Areas of Low-Income Countries,"
7518, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1988. "Risk, Implicit Contracts and the Family in Rural Areas of Low-income Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1148-70, December.
- George Stolnitz, 1983. "Three to five main challenges to demographic research," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 415-432, November.
- Southey, Clive, 1973. "Peasants, Procreation, and Pensions: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(5), pages 983-85, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Anker R & Khan, M. E & Prasad Cvs & Test-Mason K, 1992. "Collection of community-level data and their accuracy: results from an Indian study," ILO Working Papers 288694, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.