Technology adaptation and innovations in the informal sector of dhaka (Bangladesh)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 267516.
Length: 131 P. pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Technology and employment programme, working paper series
WEP pub; choice of technology; technology transfer; innovation; informal economy; Bangladesh; survey; industrial development; development policy; employment creation; reference; statistical table; pub PME; choix de technologie; transfert des techniques; innovation; économie informelle; Bangladesh; enquête; développement industriel; politique de développement; création d'emploi; référence bibliographique; tableau statistique; pub PME; elección de tecnología; transferencia de tecnología; innovación; economía informal; Bangladesh; encuesta; desarrollo industrial; política de desarrollo; creación de empleos; referencia; cuadros estadísticos;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawson J & Oyeyinka B, 1993. "Structural adjustment and the urban informal sector in Nigeria," ILO Working Papers 294522, International Labour Organization.
- Laurin Janes, 2013. "Can capital grants help microenterprises reach the productivity level of SMEs? Evidence from an experiment in Sri Lanka," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Peters-Berries C, 1993. "Putting development policies into practice: the problems of implementing policy reforms in Africa," ILO Working Papers 293117, International Labour Organization.
- Peters-Berries C, 1993. "Urban informal sector in Zimbabwe: from insignificance to the employer of the last resort," ILO Working Papers 293121, International Labour Organization.
- Tesfachew T, 1992. "Government policies and the urban informal sector in Africa," ILO Working Papers 289918, International Labour Organization.
- Sethuraman, S. V, 1992. "Employment planning in the urban informal sector," ILO Working Papers 289184, International Labour Organization.
- Peters-Berries C, 1993. "Urban informal sector and structural adjustment in Zambia," ILO Working Papers 293282, International Labour Organization.
- Assuncao P, 1993. "Government policies and the urban informal sector in sub-saharan Africa: a comparative study on Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique and Angola," ILO Working Papers 293891, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.