Labour policy and fertility in developing countries
AbstractILO pub-WEP pub. Working paper on labour policy and fertility in developing countries - constitutes part of a WEP research project on population and employment, and includes a literature survey. Bibliography pp. 48 to 63.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Labour Organization in its series ILO Working Papers with number 165204.
Length: 63 pages
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Population and Employment Working Paper
WEP pub; labour policy; fertility; developing countries; WEP; research project; population; employment; literature survey; bibliography; pub PME; politique du travail; fécondité; pays en développement; PME; projet de recherche; population; emploi; revue de littérature; bibliographie; pub PME; política laboral; fecundidad; países en desarrollo; PME; proyecto de investigación; población; empleo; artículo bibliográfico; bibliografía;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bemard Rosen & Alan Simmons, 1971. "Industrialization, family and fertility: A structural-psychological analysis of the Brazilian case," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 49-69, February.
- Encarnacion J, 1974.
"Fertility and labour force participation: Philippines 1968,"
ILO Working Papers
153455, International Labour Organization.
- Jose Encarnacion, Jr., 1973. "Fertility and Labor Force Participation : Philippines 1968," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 197313, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Wery R & Rodgers G & Hopkins, Mike, 1977.
"Population, employment and poverty in the Philippines,"
ILO Working Papers
170228, International Labour Organization.
- Wery, R. & Rodgers, G. B. & Hopkins, M. J. D., 1978. "Population, employment and poverty in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 519-532, April.
- Nadia Youssef, 1971. "Social structure and the female labor force: The case of women workers in muslim Middle Eastern countries," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 427-439, November.
- J. Stycos & Robert Weller, 1967. "Female working roles and fertility," Demography, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 210-217, March.
- John Kasarda, 1971. "Economic structure and fertility: A comparative analysis," Demography, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 307-317, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.