Trade liberalization in Chile:Lessons for Hemispheric Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines in its series ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers with number inv095.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Soto, Raimundo, 1994. "Capital flows and long-term equilibrium real exchange rates in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1306, The World Bank.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pages, 2003.
"Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998,"
NBER Working Papers
9850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pagés, 2005. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 4, pages 077-114 Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudio E. Montenegro & Carmen Pagés, 2004. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile, 1960–1998," NBER Chapters, in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 401-434 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio E. Montenegro & Carmen Pages, 2003. "Who benefits from labor market regulations? Chile 1960-1998," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3143, The World Bank.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2003. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998," Research Department Publications 4345, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pagés-Serra, 2003. "¿Quién se beneficia con la normativa de los mercados laborales?: Chile, 1960-1998," Research Department Publications 4346, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.