Strategic Management of Information Security in State-run Organizations
AbstractGlobal processes of exchange information and communication between organizations are leading to significant weak points and increasing incidences concerning information security. This leads to the question, which aspects the strategic management of information security of staterun organizations should consider to make information fully accessible but secure at the same time. The strategic management of information security should lead into an integral and convergent security process, which would take into consideration the specific demands and conditions of state-run organizations. Within the framework of the security process, structural components, security aims and the demands of a state-run organization are analyzed, evaluated and modified to meet specific conditions. The aim of the strategic security process is the system-immanent and integral strategy preparation and implementation of an information security for a state-run organization.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik, Universität Hannover in its series IWI Discussion Paper Series with number 15.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 05 May 2005
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc-Administrator) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask RePEc-Administrator to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.