La capacidad redistributiva y estabilizadora del presupuesto del Gobierno Central Español
AbstractThe aim of this study is to estimate the redistributive and stabiliser/insurance effects of the Spanish central government budget at regional level during the 1991-1996 period. This analysis is carried out for the whole budget as well as for the main items of revenue and expenditure. The methodology used is a panel data econometric model. The main conclusion is that this budget has more redistributive power than stabiliser/insurance, having in both cases expenditures higher power than revenues.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) in its series Working Papers with number 2002/1.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Fiscal flows; Regional redistribution; Regional stabilization;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Albino Prada & Alberto Vaquero, 2013.
"On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1304, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Prada, Albino & Vaquero, Alberto, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," MPRA Paper 45406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Martínez Torres, 2004. "Los sistemas de rentas mínimas en España y la Unión Europea: un análisis comparado," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales 04-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.