Las ayudas a la I+D empresarial. Un an lisis sectorial
AbstractThe purpose of this paper is to obtain new evidence on the efficiency of public support to business R&D with an analysis at an industry level with panel data for the Spanish case. After reviewing the empirical literature about the effects of public subsidies to private financed R&D, we carry out an applied analysis for the Spanish case in order to examine whether public R&D is a complement or a substitute for private R&D.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) in its series Working Papers with number 2002/6.
Length: 29 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Public subsidies; R&D; Technology policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janina Reinkowski & Timo Mitze & Bjâˆšâˆ‚rn Alecke & Gerhard Untiedt, 2011. "R&D Subsidies and Private Sector Innovativeness: New Empirical Evidence for East German Firms," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1071, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.