Former une famille en contexte migratoire
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED) in its series Working Papers with number 181.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 133 boulevard Davout, 75980 PARIS CEDEX 20
Phone: 33 1 56 06 20 00
Fax: 33 1 56062229
Web page: http://www.ined.fr/fr/ressources_documentation/publications/documents_travail/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alison L. Booth & Hiau Joo Kee, 2009.
"Intergenerational Transmission of Fertility Patterns,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(2), pages 183-208, 04.
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2006. "Intergenerational Transmission of Fertility Patterns in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 2437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariane Pailhé & Dominique Meurs, 2010. "Position sur le marché du travail des descendants directs d’immigrés en France : les femmes doublement désavantagées ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 431(1), pages 129-151.
- Debra Friedman & Michael Hechter & Satoshi Kanazawa, 1994. "A theory of the value of children," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 375-401, August.
- Ariane Pailhé & Anne Solaz, 2012. "The influence of employment uncertainty on childbearing in France: A tempo or quantum effect?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(1), pages 1-40, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.