Entre parcours de vie des migrants et attentes politiques, quel co-développement en Afrique subsaharienne
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED) in its series Working Papers with number 166.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 133 boulevard Davout, 75980 PARIS CEDEX 20
Phone: 33 1 56 06 20 00
Fax: 33 1 56062229
Web page: http://www.ined.fr/fr/ressources_documentation/publications/documents_travail/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katz, Eliakim & Stark, Oded, 1986. "Labor Migration and Risk Aversion in Less Developed Countries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 134-49, January.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Gubert, Flore, 2006.
"Migrants' Remittances and the Household in Africa: A Review of Evidence,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5126, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Flore Gubert, 2006. "Migrants' Remittances and the Household in Africa: A Review of Evidence," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 426-462, December.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2001. "Overseas Work Experience, Savings and Entrepreneurship amongst Return Migrants to LDCs," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 48(2), pages 164-78, May.
- Robert E.B. Lucas, 2006. "Migration and Economic Development in Africa: A Review of Evidence," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 337-395, December.
- Kate Hampshire, 2002. "Fulani on the Move: Seasonal Economic Migration in the Sahel as a Social Process," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 15-36.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2003.
"Demographic and Economic Pressure on Emigration out of Africa,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(3), pages 465-486, 09.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 2001. "Demographic and Economic Pressure on Emigration out of Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Demographic and Economic Pressure on Emigration Out of Africa," NBER Working Papers 8124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Talip Kilic & Calogero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Alberto Zezza, 2009. "Investing back home," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 17(3), pages 587-623, 07.
- Dean Yang, 2006.
"International Migration, Remittances, and Household Investment: Evidence from Philippine Migrants' Exchange Rate Shocks,"
NBER Working Papers
12325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean Yang, 2008. "International Migration, Remittances and Household Investment: Evidence from Philippine Migrants' Exchange Rate Shocks," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 591-630, 04.
- Carmen Ródenas Calatayud & Mónica Martí Sempere, 2009. "Estimating False Migrations in Spain," Population (english edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 64(2), pages 361-375.
- Manon Domingues Dos Santos & Fabien Postel-Vinay, 2003. "Migration as a source of growth: The perspective of a developing country," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 161-175, 02.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina & Ozden, Caglar, 2005.
"Brain waste? Educated immigrants in the U.S. labor market,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3581, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina & Özden, Çaglar, 2008. "Brain waste? Educated immigrants in the US labor market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 255-269, October.
- Bruno Schoumaker & Hubert Bonayi Dabire & Bilampoa Gnoumou-Thiombiano, 2006. "Collecting Community Histories to Study the Determinants of Demographic Behaviour. A Survey in Burkina Faso," Population (english edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 61(1), pages 71-97.
- Samir Jahjah & Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp, 2003.
"Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development,"
IMF Working Papers
03/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Ralph Chami & Connel Fullenkamp & Samir Jahjah, 2005. "Are Immigrant Remittance Flows a Source of Capital for Development?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 55-81, April.
- de Brauw, Alan & Rozelle, Scott, 2008. "Migration and household investment in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 320-335, June.
- Alice Mesnard, 2004. "Temporary migration and capital market imperfections," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 242-262, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.