The costs of raising children and the effectiveness of policies to support parenthood in european countries : A literature review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED) in its series Working Papers with number 158.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 133 boulevard Davout, 75980 PARIS CEDEX 20
Phone: 33 1 56 06 20 00
Fax: 33 1 56062229
Web page: http://www.ined.fr/fr/ressources_documentation/publications/documents_travail/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Allen Kelley & Robert Schmidt, 2005. "Evolution of recent economic-demographic modeling: A synthesis," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 275-300, 06.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Brander, James A & Dowrick, Steve, 1994.
"The Role of Fertility and Population in Economic Growth: Empirical Results from Aggregate Cross-National Data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25.
- James A. Brander & Steve Dowrick, 1993. "The Role of Fertility and Population in Economic Growth: Empirical ResultsFrom Aggregate Cross-National Data," NBER Working Papers 4270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Thode, Eric, 2010. "Report No. 30: Vereinbarkeit von Familie und Beruf 2010," IZA Research Reports 30, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria-Isabel Farfan-Portet & Vincent Lorant & Francesca Petrella, 2011. "Access to Childcare Services: The Role of Demand and Supply-Side Policies," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 165-183, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ined).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.