Access Pricing in the Postal Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse in its series IDEI Working Papers with number 319.
Date of creation: Mar 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Industrial Organization, vol.�28, n°3, mai 2006, p.�307-326.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs, Aile Jean-Jacques Laffont, 21 Allée de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Phone: +33 (0)5 61 12 85 89
Fax: + 33 (0)5 61 12 86 37
Web page: http://www.idei.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sherman, Roger, 2001. "Optimal Worksharing Discounts," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2001. "The theory of access pricing and interconnection," MPRA Paper 15608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, M. & Doyle, C. & Vickers, J., 1995.
"The access pricing problem: a synthesis,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9532, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Cazals, Catherine & Fève, Frédérique & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Roy, Bernard, 2004. "Delivery Costs II: Back to Parametric Models," IDEI Working Papers 286, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 2001. "Competition in Telecommunications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262621509, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1996. "Creating Competition through Interconnection: Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-56, November.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Andreas Grütter & Martin Lutzenberger & Catia Felisberto & Matthias Finger, 2008. "The Effect of Entry Regulation on Process Innovation in the Swiss Mail Industry," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 37-55, March.
- BLOCH, Francis & GAUTIER, Axel, .
"Access pricing and entry in the postal sector,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francis Bloch & Axel Gautier, 2006. "Access Pricing and Entry in the Postal Sector," CREPP Working Papers 0606, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Francis Bloch & Axel Gautier, 2006. "Access Pricing and Entry in the Postal Sector," Working Papers halshs-00411358, HAL.
- BLOCH, Francis & GAUTIER, Axel, 2006. "Access pricing and entry in the postal sector," CORE Discussion Papers 2006065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Armstrong Mark, 2008.
"Access Pricing, Bypass and Universal Service in Post,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-16, June.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Access pricing, bypass and universal service in post," MPRA Paper 62, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa Niño & Leslie Bravo Chew, 2005.
"Subsidios cruzados: el caso del sector postal,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN
003530, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Philippe Donder, 2006. "Access Pricing in the Postal Sector: Theory and Simulations," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 307-326, 05.
- Joan Calzada, 2009. "Access charges under two-tier pricing," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 296-311, June.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Market Opening, Downstream Access, and Competition in the Market for Mail," Working Papers 0011, Swiss Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.