Costa Rica: Nota Sectorial sobre Comercio e Integración
AbstractEsta publicación presenta un diagnóstico y señala los principales desafíos y alternativas de política que Costa Rica ha de enfrentar en la actual coyuntura en relación con su proceso de integración económica con el mundo. La Nota también señala posibles apoyos del Banco para abordar algunos de esos desafíos a través de sus instrumentos financieros y no financieros
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank in its series IDB Publications with number 9248.
Date of creation: May 2006
Date of revision:
Integración y comercio; Acuerdos comerciales; Sector financiero;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:idb:brikps:8462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Nicita, Alessandro & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006.
"Estimating trade restrictiveness indices,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3840, The World Bank.
- Morley, Samuel, 2006. "Trade liberalization under CAFTA: an analysis of the agreement with special reference to agriculture and smallholders in Central America," MTID discussion papers 95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Morley, Samuel, 2006. "Trade liberalization under CAFTA: an analysis of the agreement with special reference to agriculture and smallholders in Central America," DSGD discussion papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Monge-Gonzalez, Ricardo & Monge-Arino, Francisco, 2005. "Anti-dumping policies and safeguard measures in the context of Costa Rica's economic liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3591, The World Bank.
- repec:idb:brikps:14278 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Daniel Martinez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.