Remittance Sender and Receivers: Tracking the Transnational Channels
AbstractResults and analysis of a poll of major remittance recipients and senders (Ecuador, Mexico and Central America)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank in its series IDB Publications with number 8655.
Date of creation: Nov 2003
Date of revision:
Remittances; remittances; survey; Ecuador; Mexico; Central America; immigrants remesas; encuesta; Ecuador; México; Centroamérica; inmigrantes;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark G. Guzman & Joseph H. Haslag & Pia M. Orrenius, 2004.
"Accounting for fluctuations in social network usage and migration dynamics,"
0402, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Mark G. Guzman & Pia M. Orrenius, 2004. "Accounting for Fluctuations in Social Network Usage and Migration Dynamics," Working Papers 0410, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Katherine Meckel, 2008. "Remittance behavior among new U.S. immigrants," Working Paper Series WP-08-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ernesto LÃ³pez CÃ³rdova, 2004.
"Globalization, Migration and Development: The Role of Mexican Migrant Remittances,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
82, Econometric Society.
- Ernesto López-Córdova, 2005. "Globalization, Migration, and Development: The Role of Mexican Migrant Remittances," Journal of LACEA Economia, LACEA - LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION.
- José Ernesto López-Córdova, 2006. "Globalization, migration and development : the role of Mexican migrant remittances," INTAL Working Papers 1440, Inter-American Development Bank, INTAL.
- Verónica Frisancho Robles & R. Oropesa, 2011. "International Migration and the Education of Children: Evidence from Lima, Peru," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 591-618, August.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2005.
"Crise ivoirienne, envois de fonds et pauvreté au Burkina Faso,"
Revue Tiers Monde,
Programme National Persée, vol. 46(183), pages 651-673.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2005. "Crise ivoirienne, envois de fonds et pauvreté au Burkina Faso," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 651-673.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2004. "Crise ivoirienne, envois de fonds et pauvreté au Burkina Faso," Documents de travail 90, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luis Daniel Martinez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.