Technology and Indonesia's Industrial Competitiveness
AbstractThis presentation gives an overview of industrial policy in Indonesia during the past few decades. It also discusses industrial policy, reliance on FDI, and improvement in the ITC sector. This presentation was presented at the Latin America/Caribbean and Asia/Pacific Economics and Business Association (LAEBA)'s 2nd Annual Meeting held in Buenos Aires, Argentina on November 28th-29th, 2005.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Inter-American Development Bank in its series IDB Publications with number 46238.
Date of creation: Nov 2005
Date of revision:
Innovation; Industrial Policy; Indonesia; industrial policy; industrial technology; Second LAEBA Annual meeting;
Other versions of this item:
- Thee Kian Wie, 2010. "Technology and Indonesia’s Industrial Competitiveness," Working Papers id:3295, eSocialSciences.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thee Kian Wie, 2002. "Competition Policy in Indonesia and the New Anti-Monopoly and Fair Competition Law," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 331-342.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill, 2004. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 277-305.
- Ross Mcleod, 2005. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 133-157.
- Rudy Rahmaddi & Masaru Ichihashi, 2012. "The impact of foreign direct investment on host country exports: Sector based evidence from Indonesian manufacturing," IDEC DP2 Series 2-10, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Tirta Mursitama, 2006. "Creating relational rents: The effect of business groups on affiliated firms’ performance in Indonesia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 537-557, December.
- Yohanes Kadarusman, 2012. "Knowledge Acquisition: Lessons from Local and Global Interaction in the Indonesian Consumer Electronics Sector," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(2), pages 65-100, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Monica Bazan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.