The impact of the expansion of the Bolsa Familia Program on the time allocation of youths and their parents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_326.
Date of creation: Oct 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Khandker, Shahidur & Pitt, Mark & Fuwa, Nobuhiko, 2003. "Subsidy to Promote Girls' Secondary Education: The Female Stipend Program in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 23688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Tatiana Britto & Fábio Soares, 2007. "Programas Focalizados de Transferência de Renda no Brasil: Contribuições para o Debate," Discussion Papers 1283, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Glewwe, Paul & Kassouf, Ana Lucia, 2012.
"The impact of the Bolsa Escola/Familia conditional cash transfer program on enrollment, dropout rates and grade promotion in Brazil,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 505-517.
- Paul Glewwe & Ana Lucia Kassouf, 2008. "The Impact of the Bolsa Escola/Familia Conditional Cash Transfer Program on Enrollment, Drop Out Rates and Grade Promotion in Brazil," Working Papers 08_16, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2012.
"The treatment effect, the cross difference, and the interaction term in nonlinear “difference-in-differences” models,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 85-87.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2008. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," IZA Discussion Papers 3478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Puhani P-A., 2010. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," Working Papers ERMES 1004, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Andrea Rodrigues Ferro & Ana Lucia Kassouf & Deborah Levison, 2011. "The Impact Ofconditional Cash Transfer Programs On Household Work Decisions In Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 208, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Emmanuel Skoufias & Vincenzo Di Maro, 2008.
"Conditional Cash Transfers, Adult Work Incentives, and Poverty,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 935-960.
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & di Maro, Vincenzo, 2006. "Conditional cash transfers, adult work incentives, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3973, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.