Testing Convergence Across Municipalities in Brazil Using Quantile Regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Ibmec Working Papers with number wpe_25.
Date of creation: Oct 2002
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-23 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamas Dusek, 2006. "Regional Income Differences in Hungary - A Multi-Level Spatio-Temporal Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa06p284, European Regional Science Association.
- Laurini, Márcio P., 2007.
"A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis,"
Ibmec Working Papers
wpe_95, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Marcio Laurini, 2007. "A note on the use of quantile regression in beta convergence analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(52), pages 1-8.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Lízia de Figueiredo, 2008. "Economic Growth Of Minas Gerais: A Quantile Regression Approach Between 1980 And 2000," Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.