Weak Approximations for Wiener Functionals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa in its series Insper Working Papers with number wpe_215.
Date of creation: Oct 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Benhamou, 2003. "Optimal Malliavin Weighting Function for the Computation of the Greeks," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 37-53.
- Gozzi, Fausto & Russo, Francesco, 2006. "Weak Dirichlet processes with a stochastic control perspective," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(11), pages 1563-1583, November.
- Arturo Kohatsu & Montero Miquel, 2003. "Malliavin calculus in finance," Economics Working Papers 672, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jan Ubøe & Bernt Øksendal & Knut Aase & Nicolas Privault, 2000. "White noise generalizations of the Clark-Haussmann-Ocone theorem with application to mathematical finance," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 465-496.
- Knight, Frank B., 1997. "Approximation of stopped Brownian local time by diadic crossing chains," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 253-270, March.
- Hans-Peter Bermin, 2002. "A General Approach to Hedging Options: Applications to Barrier and Partial Barrier Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 199-218.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naercio Menezes).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.