The labour markets in Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden 2006-2010 : Developments and challenges for the future
Abstract"Via the International Labour Market Forecasting Network, forecasters of the public employment services or comparable institutes from the Nordic countries as well as Germany and Austria exchange their analyses about the current and future development of the national economies and labour markets. This report documents some of the discussions during the past few years. Finland, Germany, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden exemplify their starting conditions and labour market reactions to the Great recession in 2008 and 2009." (Author's abstract, IAB-Doku) ((en))
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] in its series IAB-Forschungsbericht with number 201207.
Length: 46 pages
Date of creation: 03 Apr 2012
Date of revision:
Arbeitsmarktentwicklung - internationaler Vergleich; Wirtschaftskrise - Dauer; Finanzkrise - Auswirkungen; Beschäftigungseffekte; Arbeitslosigkeit; Arbeitsmarktprognose; Rezession; Zukunftsperspektive; Arbeitsproduktivität; Finnland; Norwegen; Lettland; Schweden; Bundesrepublik Deutschland;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-04-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-04-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Merkl & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2009.
"Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?,"
Kiel Working Papers
1563, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Merkl, Christian & Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?," IZA Discussion Papers 5117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009.
"The Aftermath of Financial Crises,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Bertola, Giuseppe, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad Is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.