Abstract"The panel study 'Labour Market and Social Security' (PASS), established by the Institute for Employment Research (IAB), is a dataset for labour market, welfare state and poverty research in Germany, creating an empirical basis for the scientific community and for policy advice. The study is carried out as part of the IAB's research into the German Social Code Book II4 (SGB II). The IAB has the statutory mandate to study the effects of benefits and services under SGB II aimed at integration into the labour market and subsistence benefits. However, due to its complex sample design, the study also enables researchers to answer questions far beyond these issues. Subsequently, the main research questions which influenced the development of the study will be presented in chapter 2, and it will be pointed out which addition to existing data is made by PASS." (Author's abstract, IAB-Doku) ((en)) Additional Information Here you find the report.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] in its series FDZ Datenreport. Documentation on Labour Market Data with number 201104_en.
Length: pages 10-11
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
IAB-Haushaltspanel; Datenaufbereitung; Datenorganisation; Datenzugang; Datenqualität; Datensatzbeschreibung; Erhebungsmethode; Stichprobe; personenbezogene Daten; private Haushalte;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Büngeler, Kathrin & Gensicke, Miriam & Hartmann, Josef & Jäckle, Robert & Tschersich, Nikolai, 2009. "IAB-Haushaltspanel im Niedrigeinkommensbereich Welle 2 (2007/08) : Methoden- und Feldbericht," FDZ Methodenreport 200908_de, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.