Exchange Rate or Wage Changes in International Adjustment? Japan and China versus the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series with number d05-103.
Date of creation: Jun 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Tan, Kong-Yam, 2004. "Blunt to sharpened razor," DSGD discussion papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sana Mestiri & Henri Sterdyniak & Antoine Bouveret, 2006.
"The Renminbi Equilibrium Exchange Rate: an agnostic view,"
Sciences Po publications
2006-13, Sciences Po.
- Bouveret, Antoine & Sterdyniak, Henri & Mestiri, Sana, 2007. "The renminbi equilibrium exchange rate : an agnostic view," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5487, Paris Dauphine University.
- Antoine Bouveret & Sana Mestiri & Henri Sterdyniak, 2006. "The renminbi equilibrium exchange rate: an agnostic view," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Antoine Bouveret & Sana Mestiri & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "The Renminbi Equilibrium Exchange Rate: an Agnostic View," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5378, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.