Solutions to the Japanese Banking Crisis: What might work and what definitely will fail
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series with number d04-35.
Date of creation: Jul 2004
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burkhard Drees & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1995.
"The Nordic Banking Crises: Pitfalls in Financial Liberalization?,"
IMF Working Papers
95/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Burkhard Drees & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1998. "The Nordic Banking Crisis: Pitfalls in Financial Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 161, International Monetary Fund.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr. and Patrick Honohan, 2008.
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2006.
"Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem,"
in: Monetary Policy under Very Low Inflation in the Pacific Rim, NBER-EASE, Volume 15, pages 131-202
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & Frederic S. Mishkin, 2004. "Two Decades of Japanese Monetary Policy and the Deflation Problem," NBER Working Papers 10878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chakraborty, Suparna, 2009. "The boom and the bust of the Japanese economy: A quantitative look at the period 1980-2000," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 116-131, January.
- Chakraborty, Suparna & Allen, Linda, 2007. "Revisiting the Level Playing Field: International Lending Responses to Divergences in Japanese Bank Capital Regulations from the Basel Accord," MPRA Paper 1805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakraborty, Suparna, 2006. "Amplifying Business Cycles through Credit Constraints," MPRA Paper 1808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.