How to Measure Non-tariff Barriers? A Critical Examination of the Price-Differential Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series with number d03-08.
Date of creation: Dec 2003
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Kyoji Fukao & Goushi Kataoka & Arata Kuno, 2004. "How to Measure Non-tariff Barriers? A Critical Examination of the Price-Differential Approach," Discussion papers 04015, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howard J. Wall, 1999. "Using the gravity model to estimate the costs of protection," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 33-40.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2001. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Europe: European Commercial Policy in the 2000s," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 102, July.
- Yoko Sazanami & Shujiro Urata & Hiroki Kawai, 1995. "Measuring the Costs of Protection in Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 32, July.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2006. "Rules of Origin and Non-Tariff Barriers in Agricultural Trade: Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," Working Papers 1206, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2004.
"Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asia,"
04016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined?: The Role of Business Networks in East Asia," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-24, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2007. "Non-tariff barriers in agricultural trade - Perspectives from Bangladesh and Cambodia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 225-294 p United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.