Perceived Wealth in Bonds and Social Security and the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem: Reply to Feldstein and Buchanan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard University Department of Economics in its series Scholarly Articles with number 3612770.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Political Economy -Chicago-
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1974. "Social Security, Induced Retirement, and Aggregate Capital Accumulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 905-26, Sept./Oct.
- Starrett, David A, 1970. "The Efficiency of Competitive Programs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 704-11, September.
- Kochin, Levis A, 1974. "Are Future Taxes Anticipated by Consumers? Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 385-94, August.
- Tanner, J Ernest, 1970. "Empirical Evidence on the Short-Run Real Balance Effect in Canada," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 473-85, November.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Lucas, Robert F, 1974. "The Macro-Economic Effects of Productive Public Expenditures," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, University of Manchester, vol. 42(2), pages 162-70, June.
- Alderman, Harold & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "How can safety nets contribute to economic growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6437, The World Bank.
- Jorge IvÃ¡n GonzÃ¡lez, 2002. "James Tobin (1918-2002)," Revista de EconomÃa Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de EconomÃa, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de EconomÃa, vol. 4(6), pages 200-221, January-J.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ben Steinberg).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.