Capitalism Beyond the Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard University Department of Economics in its series Scholarly Articles with number 2961699.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in New York Review of Books
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chellie Spiller & Edwina Pio & Lijijana Erakovic & Manuka Henare, 2011. "Wise Up: Creating Organizational Wisdom Through an Ethic of Kaitiakitanga," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 223-235, December.
- Chellie Spiller & Ljiljana Erakovic & Manuka Henare & Edwina Pio, 2011. "Relational Well-Being and Wealth: Māori Businesses and an Ethic of Care," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 153-169, January.
- Holler, Manfred J. & Leroch, Martin, 2010. "Efficiency and justice revisited," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 311-319, September.
- Glazer, Jacob & McGuire, Thomas G., 2011. "Gold and Silver health plans: Accommodating demand heterogeneity in managed competition," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1011-1019.
- Arnold, Patricia J., 2009. "Global financial crisis: The challenge to accounting research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(6-7), pages 803-809, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard Engels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.