The Quiet Revolution That Transformed Womenâ€™s Employment, Education, and Family
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard University Department of Economics in its series Scholarly Articles with number 2943933.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in American Economic Review
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez & Roberto Velez-Grajales, 2013.
"Female labour supply and intergenerational preference formation: Evidence for Mexico,"
Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos
2013-06, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Velez, Roberto, 2013. "Female Labour Supply and intergenerational preference formation: Evidence for Mexico," MPRA Paper 48282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Barbara Petrongolo, 2013. "Gender Gaps and the Rise of the Service Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1204, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Yueran Ma, 2013.
"The Supply of Gender Stereotypes and Discriminatory Beliefs,"
NBER Working Papers
19109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Yueran Ma, 2013. "The Supply of Gender Stereotypes and Discriminatory Beliefs," NBER Chapters, in: Human Capital in History: The American Record National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min Qiang (Kent) Zhao & Joseph Kaboski & Francisco Buera, 2013. "Quantifying the Growth in Services: the Role of Skills, Scale, and Female Labor Supply," 2013 Meeting Papers 277, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cecilia Castaño & María Caprile & Carlos Iglesias, 2008. "New work: Old barriers but new opportunities for women," Working Papers 05/08, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katja Maria Kaufmann & Matthias Messner & Alex Solis, 2013. "Returns to Elite Higher Education in the Marriage Market: Evidence from Chile," Working Papers 489, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Angèle Christin, 2010. "Gender and Highbrow Cultural Participation in the United States," Working Papers WP42-Christin.pdf, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies..
- González de San Román, Ainara & de la Rica, Sara, 2012. "Gender Gaps in Spain: Family Issues and the Career Development of College Educated Men and Women," IZA Discussion Papers 6978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Leoni & Rainer Eppel, 2013. "Women's Work and Family Profiles over the Lifecourse and their Subsequent Health Outcomes. Evidence for Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 28, WWWforEurope.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reinhard Engels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.